Hello From London too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From London too!

Hello all! I have been bouncing around a few of posts but realised I haven't introduced myself! Eeek naughty Ashley!

I joined last week, i live in London and my lovely young laaaaydeee lives in Tokyo! Its going very well! Its great to find this forum and realise I am not alone!!

As a few of you may know I am studying documentary making in London and for my final dissertation film I am going to try and make it on long distant relationships so everyone get involved!!! (thats how I found this forum!)
    I am up for skype interviews and footage from you all and with your help lets see if i can make a nice 20 minute film focussing on the positives about LDR's

And now its coffee timey!!

Welcome that sounds like a really interesting project.

Comment

welcome! I've seen you around posting already

I'm really interested in this documentary you're doing, make sure to keep us updated on how its going! and you MUST post it for us to watch when you're done
      Met Online: February 2009
      Feelings grew: January 2011
      First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
      Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
      Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
      Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
      Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
      Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
      Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
      Engaged: 1st of July 2012
      Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
      Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
      Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
      Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
      Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
      Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Thanks Caity..whats that you say..you want to get involved well of course you can..and you too Jazi!!! Come be in the film!!! I've also just had a great idea! It would be wonderful to get clips of loads of couples performing one of the tasks from the 100 things to do together and then cutting them into the film to splice up interviews..who's up for it!! This is really fun and the more of you that get involved the more fun we can all have!! The film is not for money, its just for the love it!!

Comment

Working...
        X