Hello everyone ! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone ! :)

Hello! I am new here! I am preparing to be in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. I would love to hear any advice, comments,suggestions,and stories. Feel free to post anything here.
    Our story
    I was a Sophomore in high school. He was an obnoxious Freshman. We had a class together. The second he walked into class that first day I hated him. He was cocky,loud,and rude. BUT at the same time he was hilarious and made me laugh constantly. I had a boyfriend at the time. Each and everyday he grew on me more and more. Eventually feelings started arising. Eventually I got his number. Nothing serious just casual texting. One day I was out with my boyfriend and could not stop thinking about him. I realized I had to end it with my boyfriend at the time. One Monday in class Brian was sitting in my seat. I told him to get up, he would not. Lots of giggling and flirting was happening. He said " call me sexy and I"ll get up. " so i did.. He texted me later in class asking if I meant it. Of course I replied " yes " So I broke up with my boyfriend. We texted all the time. Talked for hours on the phone. Hung out at the park by my house. By summer I was in love and have been since. I graduated last year. He is going to graduate in June 2013. However he is going to college 6 hours away from me. I am so scared I'm going to lose him.Best 3 years of my life. My best friend and high school sweetheart all in one.

Welcome That is such a sweet story
    ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X