Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I've technically already posted, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I've technically already posted, but...

Hi! It's Chelsea again. I'm a bit of an anti-social person, so I was mostly a lurker on the old board (I commented a few time...) but I'm going to try and be better on the new boards. ^-^ So, here are the introductions again:

Hi my name is Chelsea and I'm currently 18 and in college to become an Architect. I'm a huge anime/sci-fi-/anything that most people get made fun of for fangeek. I'm am also very strong in my beliefs (However, I will not shove them down your throat n_n)
    My partner in crime's name is Kris. He is also 18 and we live about 228 miles from eachother according to Yahoo! Maps. We met at Camp Crestwood in the summer of '08 and managed to stay friends for a little over a year through letters and IM before we finally decided to try dating (Of course, I liked him from the beginning and he knew it, haha). We were just what eachother needed at that time, and apparently we still are and hope to be in the future n_n

Hi and welcome!

I was more of a lurker like you too, but I'm getting stuck in this time round, make sure you do too!
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Heya, welcome back. Hope to see you around on the forums!

Comment

Welcome back!

I love Vanilla Twilight... my SO got me hooked on owl city (although I secretly like Train's new album more )
        Just be glad we made it here alive
        On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

Thanks everyone! I love Loving From a Distance, everyone is so nice n_n.

@fcbella- Haha, I got him hooked after I wouldn't stop talking about him. I would probably like Train's if my mom didn't play it so many times that I had the songs stuck in my head, haha.

Comment

Welcome to the new forum!

Comment

Welcome, don't be afraid to keep posting!

Comment

LOL I tried to introduce Owl City to my boyfriend but he was like "eww no, happy music... where's the pain? where's the love till we die part??" Haha... he cracks me up.

Anyway I was more of a lurker on the old boards like you... gonna try to be more active on the new ones! They look shiny enough.

Comment

Working...
                X