Hey everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone.

So I basically put my story in the "How we met" box so I'll just copy it here.

I was on the diving team in my hometown and she was from the next town over. She joined the swim team in her town which merged with mine and decided to try diving because she didn't like swimming laps. We fell in love quickly within a few weeks and were together for a year and a half. I messed up a lot and ended up addicted to drugs and had to go to rehab so we mutually broke it off. Now she misses me, I miss her and we're thinking about a long distance relationship. She's spending the summer at the beach and doesn't think its a good idea to start the relationship again until she's back at home. We're both a little nervous about how it will work out but we figured it might be worth a shot.

Hope to learn a lot from the forums as it will be about 11 months that our LDR will last once it starts.

Welcome to LFAD!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome and good job on getting things together with your life.
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome free ^_^

Comment

Welcome....
          Best wishes to you both....
          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hello there and welcome to LFAD! See you around!!

Comment

Welcome! What a cute story

Comment

Working...
                  X