Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Nervous Wave** Hi

Good Morning all,
    Fresh face here and unsure of what to expect...i came on looking for ideas to be a little different to what has been normal in my LDR, and you all havent let me down.
    I have been with my girl almost a year and there is no stronger bond between two people. We get along amazingly well and have (without trying) become best friends as well.
    we have alot of miles between us, and it is difficult at times but for both of us, what we have and will have in the future has made the distance comfortable through planning what we want and knowing we will achieve it - if that makes sense. There are not thoughts of anyone else and the only jealousy that arises is due to envy of other people being around us and not each other.
    We have both had to fight the mindset of friends and family and also battled the insane stereo types surrounding the country my girl comes from.
    We met through travels and didnt get together straight away, we grew to know each other and became each others biggest supporters.
    There is also quite a few years age difference between us... so this relationship hasnt been without struggle but worth every second so far. and would love to hear from people that have experienced similar?
    Thanks for listening and thanks for the welcome

J

Welcome Tigers Lad....Don't be nervous or shy. Were all in the same predicament on LFAD so fully know the feelings your both going though...I hope we can be of support in your LDR

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Another Victorian! Welcome mate

Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Where does she live, and I know that feel.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome! ^^

Comment

Ha! Thanks mate... Not enough Victorians in the world!

Comment

Thankyou for the warm welcome... Am looking forward to digging in and reading what you all have to say!

Comment

Welcome Tigers lad!!! Aww... that seems like a sweet story. That's how you should do it anywayz, start with a really good friendship. Age doesn't really matter... same with distance. As long as two strong ppl are in it, it will work out AWESOME Haha, doesn't have to be necessarily strong at all times. It does waiver, but it comes back again. That's the cycle; however, for a lucky few like you guys, I'm really happy for u both!
                  sigpic
                  S & C
                  <3

Comment

Originally posted by Sailormars View Post
                    Welcome Tigers lad!!! Aww... that seems like a sweet story. That's how you should do it anywayz, start with a really good friendship. Age doesn't really matter... same with distance. As long as two strong ppl are in it, it will work out AWESOME Haha, doesn't have to be necessarily strong at all times. It does waiver, but it comes back again. That's the cycle; however, for a lucky few like you guys, I'm really happy for u both!
                    Aww yourself! arent you just a little bubble of postivity !! thanks so much for the words...and yes, i/we are very lucky - love your words! thankyou so much x

Comment

Working...
                    X