Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from brazil

Hi everyone,

I am a 25 girl from Sao Paulo in a LDR with an american. I have a great career as an editorial assistant but there was a big change in my life in last five months. In October, after a sad break up I decided to move on and take again some old plans like live abroad for a year. I was determined to live in United States and signed the agreement with the agency to go to America on April 2013.

To celebrate my first step to a brand new life I went alone to Rio de Janeiro with the tickets and reservations that my ex bf had already paid. And then I met my love. I cant describe the moment I saw him for the first time. He was the first person I spoke to when I arrived at the hostel but we only kissed on next day when I realized that we had many things in common and he was a special guy.

We spent three amazing days together and I told him my intentions to go to US in a few months. So we started our relationship during his South America journey, I back to my life in SP and he continued his travel to Brazil's inland. We talked everyday about our feelings by text messages and long phone calls (he was in the forest and I was in the city).

We had a long wait until he came to Sao Paulo before his return to States and met my family and friends. Now I am going there but not to the same state where he lives. I love him so much and I can feel the same feeling back. We have plans for our future. He changed my life. I dont know if it is "destiny" but I believe that whatever works!

Hi, and welcome to the states!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!
          Uh, you're from Brazil... my husband and I really hope to visit Brazil this summer.

Hope you'll enjoy this community.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! So you won't be there for the World Cup next year?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
                  Welcome!
                  Uh, you're from Brazil... my husband and I really hope to visit Brazil this summer.

Hope you'll enjoy this community.
                  Thank you!
                  Definitely you should come to Brazil. I know that Rio is famous (it's a beautiful city) but you need to visit Sao Paulo. It is the most vibrant city in Brazil if you like art and culture. And Sao Paulo has the largest Japanese community outside of Japan

Comment

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
                    Welcome to LFAD! So you won't be there for the World Cup next year?
                    It is sad but no, I won't. Everything has been very expensive where I live (I am a few km from the new stadium scheduled to host the opening match)

Comment

Hi, guys!!! I'm also from Brazil and I hope to see and share passionate stories here specially those began online as mine!

Comment

Welcome and I hope you're enjoying the States!

Comment

Working...
                        X