Hi...I'm new...and here is my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi...I'm new...and here is my story

Hi my name is Janise and me and my SO have been together for a couple of months. We just met for the first time last month and the connection was just as strong in person as it is over phone, Skype and text. We keep communication and talk constantly. Everyday we text, call or Skype. It hasn't been easy, in such a short amount of time we have had our ups and downs but we always try to come to common ground and talk things out. He lives in Columbus, OH and I reside in Evington, VA. I am usually the one that will have to do the traveling since he has so many responsibilities where he lives. This is not a problem or bother for me. He is a social studies teacher, father of two and very dedicated to his family. I am currently in college studying psychology with a concentration in addiction and recovery and enlisting in the National Guard. He supports me completely and always encourages me to complete my dreams. I am very happy in this relationship. It is like being in love with my best friend. We can be ourselves with each other, laugh, cry and talk about anything. I know there is a lot ahead of us to go through but I am willing to face it and go ahead in the growth of our relationship. I found this site looking for others that are in LDRs as I am. I am looking for support and ideas in how to keep my relationship positive. Being in a LDR is hard with the distance but there are other factors that come into play. When these factors come into play it is good to have support from others that have or are going through the same thing I am going through.

Welcome! You've come to the right place for support.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
      X