HiYo! Here to share some long distance lovin' HAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HiYo! Here to share some long distance lovin' HAHA

HI!...=)...Just Here.Sitting. Feeling good that i found a rly cool LDR site to go on.=)..Keeps me occupied,and feeling accepted.haha.Not too many ppl agree with me on LDR's where im at.

Hey welcome

Comment

yayy! welcome
      [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

Welcome! I've just joined as well and everyone here is so nice! It's nice being able to talk to people that are also in long distance relationships.

Comment

Welcome.
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome....
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome. This place is a great place for support and understanding! I hope it helps you out!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Well, you'll find loads of people who agree with you here!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi there! Yeah, it's really hard to find people who like LDRs or at least support them. But luckily we all do!

Comment

Welcomeee. Enjoy the forum

Comment

Hiya and welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome welcome

Comment

welcome to LFAD : D
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                          X