Hello from Portugal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Portugal!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys of all ages, my name is Andrew and I'm currently on a four month long distance relationship with a Lithuanian girl.
    I suppose our story is not the greatest nor unsual when it comes to long distance relationships, everything started when on one of the most boring times of my day I browsed profiles with identical music tastes on a music website, I came across this beautiful and extremely attractive girl profile with sad eyes and I decided to message her and try to know what was all that sadness in her eyes. Of course she was surprised since all the guys in there messaged her trying to get into her pants. She was abit retrograde in the beggining but as she usually says, my humour, cockyness and smarts quickly made her comfortable. Later in the same conversation, she told me she was living in Sweden with her two years and half boyfriend but that didn't stop me from trying to become her friend but of course, any idea or attempt to flirt died that moment.

Quickly(Not in the same day though) she shared her Skype ID (She used it to chat with her friends) and since it was the end of summer, Stockholm was raining lightbolts and I had a broken leg so I couldn't enjoy the beautiful portuguese sunshine which made us both chat throughout the day...intensively. Her relationship was close to an end as her boyfriend simply appeared to have lost interest in the relationship and was fed up with it.

A few weeks, before she went to sleep she had said good bye and can't look foward for our tomorrow's chat. Next day I spent the entire morning waiting for her to log in on Skype but no sign, I thought to myself, "She's a lazy ass, probably still sleeping", day went by and no sign of her. Next day, same situation. This is when I regret to have never given her my phone number when she asked me for it.

Four days passed and I could no longer live with it, I constantly mumbled "what if something happened?" and decided to look for every girl with her FIRST name on Facebook who resided in Stockholm. I mean, how many girls with a Lithuanian name could possibly live in the city which represents 22% of the country's population? Seriously, YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. But Hey!, I found her and added her!
    Ok people, am I going too long? I'm sorry, I will give You aTOO LONG DIDN'T READ version from now on.

>She comes back;
    >Says she didn't have Internet for 10 days in her new flat and was pissed at me cuz I didn't give her my phone number;
    >Month later comes to me for advice about breaking up, even though I liked her, I gave her the real advice with the two sides while her two best friends(who happened to be males) told her to break up because they loved her;
    >She decides to try one last time, guy goes aggressive with her(physically), she breaks up;
    >She goes back home and claims she doesn't want any guy anymore;
    >I respect yet giggle;
    >Many months later, I got away on a trip and she called me in the middle of the night saying she couldn't sleep without talking to me;
    >Month later we started dating;
    >I just skipped many details, I could possibly write a book about it.
    We intend to meet but there's afew problems(Mainly monetary and family issues from both parts).

Thanks for reading.
    PS: I'm sorry if my english is not European Standards, I will just excuse myself by saying "I'M PORTUGUESE!"

welcome!
    Met Online: February 2009
    Feelings grew: January 2011
    First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
    Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
    Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
    Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
    Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
    Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
    Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
    Engaged: 1st of July 2012
    Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September