Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hi!

I am new here and i just wanted to say hi and share my story. i live in the US. My Boyfriend lives in Venezuela. He came here to study in the US on a tennis scholarship. We met summer semester in college. When we met, it was the spark! We both were not looking for relationships, but we found each other. We were always together and we were only seeing each other, not dating yet. When fall semester started, we made it official and we are so In love, and still are. I stayed with him every night because we both hated being apart.

In October, we found out that one of his teachers dropped him because he was absent a lot, but he was sick and she wouldn't take the excuse. International students have to keep 12 credit hours, so he lost his student visa and had to leave back to Venezuela at he end of the semester. We both cried for hours. He tried so hard to stay with me, but he couldn't. He bought me a passport so i can come visit because i fly for free. So, I drove him to the airport and we both promised to stay together, he is trying to come back to study.

I went to Venezuela over Christmas, and met us whole family. He came later in January to the USA and he recently left again. I am going again after my finals for the summer to stay with him and his family. We talk everyday, sometimes even Skype 11 hours! This website has been a life savor, and I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone for their posts and inspirations. We are doing everything to be together. Sometimes it is hard, but we are in a great relationship, even though we are an ocean apart.

Thanks again everyone!

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome .
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011