Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohai

ahoy-hoy!
    i'm a ninteen year-old student living in london in a LDR with a twenty-three year old aussie and even though we talk pretty much everyday, i'm sure you all know how tough LDRs can be! especially when you consider timezones and intensive work schedules!

i'm not a stranger to the LDR as this is my second one, but, the first time around i think that not having any support or people around me who understood what it was like definitely added to the stress of an LDR and made me hesitant toward it this time, but, again, i don't need to tell you: when it's right, it's right and i found i couldnt help myself because i know i'll never find someone as perfectly matched for me as my beau.

i look forward to getting to know all of you and to trying to help and support the community as best i can!

any questions? show me your teeth.
    (:
    .Elyse

Welcome to the forum! I'm in an LDR with a fine Aussie man myself.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome.
      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

thank you all
          (:
          .Elyse

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hello there Elyse and welcome to LFAD! Glad to have you here

Comment

Welcome to the family ^_^

Comment

thanks again y'all!
                  (:
                  .Elyse

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask

Comment

:3

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome, Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                          X