The greatest person i have ever met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The greatest person i have ever met

My name is Tyler and i live in missouri and almost a year ago i started talking to a girl in Alabama Her name is Rebecca, we connected instantly. I fell instantly in love with her. After a month and half of being boyfriend and girlfriend i told her i love her. She loves me too. A month after that she started talking about moving in together, getting married and having kids and i loved it. A month after that i asked her to marry me and she said yes. So for over nine months she has been my fiance. We have yet tomeet and be together. I plan on going to see her this summer after school. Her father invited me to come stay for the summer, he even offered to pay for me to come down. I am currently saving my money for an engagement ring for her. With her parents permission we are going to get married this summer. I'm nervous about getting married i want her to have the wedding of her dreams. So wish me luck.

Welcome to LFAD.

Noticed you are just 15 after I had read all your future plans of marriage/kids and having already proposed, I just want to suggest that you guys should enjoy your relationship for now as teens and the excitement of first meeting, don't get too far ahead of yourself, it's important to live in the moment too
    Met Online: February 2009
    Feelings grew: January 2011
    First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
    Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
    Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
    Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
    Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
    Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
    Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
    Engaged: 1st of July 2012
    Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
    Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
    Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
    Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
    Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
    Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
      Welcome to LFAD.

Noticed you are just 15 after I had read all your future plans of marriage/kids and having already proposed, I just want to suggest that you guys should enjoy your relationship for now as teens and the excitement of first meeting, don't get too far ahead of yourself, it's important to live in the moment too
      I second this and welcome to the forum!

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
        Welcome to LFAD.

Welcome to LFAD and just wanted to add that I also agree with this poster!
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X