hello from Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from Iowa

Hi, My name is Cassie and I'm new. My bf and I have been together since aug 2011. We were living together but a couple months ago he moved to live with his dad because we were having problems in our relationship and because he thought he could find a job down where his dad lives. We have been through a lot as couple but we both really want to make this work so we are trying a LDR. It's been hard for me without him and all my friends keep telling me LDR's never work so I been pretty depressed. I can be pretty hard to deal with because I am bi polar but he always stands by me and he is always supportive so I am really hoping we can make this work and i'm trying very hard to stay positive. Anyways there's my introduction

Welcome Cassie! Hope you can find the support you need here! There are many people in your situation here, and many success stories! We were long distance for over 3 years and have been living together for almost 2 years now. It can work!

Comment

Welcome, Cassie! This is a great community and I hope you find some support here. I certainly have!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

By the way.. I love your name, Cassie has always been a favourite of mine
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012