Hello to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all!

I'm new to this and to an LDR, this is my first one, and although some family and friends are supportive it is so hard! I'm in Texas and he has gone back home to France and will soon be moving to Paris. We have plans for me to visit him after the holidays, which we're both looking forward to. Right now things are good and we talk almost everyday, since both of us do not have very busy schedules. I'm only concerned when the fall comes around and he starts a new job and I start a new job and school the time difference and demands of the day will make it difficult to find the time to talk. I try to stay optimistic and positive about everything and of course I don't want to burden my friends here with talk about every single neurosis I may be feeling. I do feel that if you keep positive then only positive things will occur!

I hope that this will let me find others who can relate and will also be an outlet for me as well as others. Any advice or guidance of course is more than welcomed!
    Merci!

Welcome to LFAD!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the schedule conflicts in the future. It'll be weird the first week or so but once you guys figure out a time pattern it'll get easier. My best friend dated a guy in Scotland and they both had jobs but managed to schedule their lives enough to talk in the morning and evenings with texts throughout the day.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Don't stress too much about the different schedule's, everything will work it's way out!

Comment

Welcome!
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - I comp the others: don't worry about the schedules, everything will fall to place

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Schedule conflicts suck, but you can work through them. Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                  X