Hello from Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Florida

I just discovered this website today...its amazing!!! I texted my bf immediately and he's gonna create a profile too I think I found another addiction! I don't have any friends yet so it'd be nice to make some

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

I'm pretty sure just about everyone is willing to be your friend on here :]]

Comment

Welcome!
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! You'll make tons of friends here as well as earn support and get great advice. This place can be pretty addicting, it's sort of like a big extended family.

And what part of Florida do you live in, if you don't mind my asking? My boyfriend currently lives in Orlando since he works for the Disney park there.

Comment

Are you from Florida and your bf in England?! Because that is totally my situation!

I live in Merritt Island/Cocoa Beach, but go to University in Tallahassee. What part are you from?

Comment

Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                Nice talking to you yesterday in flashchat!
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hi there and welcome to LFAD!! Glad that you could join us here!

Comment

Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend also. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Comment

Working...
                    X