Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I was looking for some tips and well.. just googling about long distance relationships and i ended up on this site. (Finally some people who really know about LDR).

Well let me introduce properly. My name is Raphaëla (or just Rapha), i live in a small european country called the Netherlands :P. I've been in a LDR for almost 3 years now.

Well i am looking forward to some nice chatting/converse with you guys. Though i must say i am not really a forum person, but i am always open to new things.

Welcome on here! ^__^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi there, Raphaëla!! Welcome to LFAD! Glad you have you here!

Comment

Welcomeeeee!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

It is great to find people who understand isn't it?! Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                    X