hello hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello hello!

My name's Sara, my boyfriend(?) is Jon. He wants us to wait till our IRL meeting before it's technically official. So I'm kinda his girlfriend and he's kinda my boyfriend for now. Annoying, but he makes a good point. [:

Hi! it's nice that you joined the forum. I hope you will be boyfriend and girlfriend "officially" soon and I hope to see you more often too!

♥Now on we go♥
    ♥To where no one knows♥
    ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
    ♥Tears we cry♥
    ♥Asking myself why♥
    ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
    ♥You were meant for me♥
    ♥Darling can't you see♥
    ♥This is your song♥
    Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
    (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

Welcome to the forum! My name's Sara, too.

Personally I think even if you guys haven't met/ aren't in the same area or state it can still be official but you work with what's best for you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Sara!

Me and My SO had the same dilemma, but our love eventually overwhelmed us and we changed our relationship status on facebook. Since for the longest time we both had it blank.
        Really, imo you can be official even if you haven't met in real life. Your in love...so there is some distance between you two, I'd say you two are bf/gf
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

wow, same here. I want to wait at least til we meet IRL as well.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Comment

Welcome.
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

welcome on here!

Comment

My boyfriend was like your boyfriend. He wanted to make sure there was chemistry in person first, and that worked with us; we ended up meeting IRL around two months after we first started talking Best of wishes with planning that visit!

Comment

Hi there Sara and welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome! At first we thought we were going to wait until we met in person before we became official..then feelings really started growing and we weren't able to stop it anymore..ha! It works for some people, and it doesn't work for others. Good luck, I hope you get to meet him soon

Comment

Working...
                      X