Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Dropping in to say hello.

I've been talking to a friend of mine for a few weeks now, since we started calling and texting quite a bit, about the potential of a long distance relationship. We've known each other for a couple years and never really considered it until now. She's not convinced in the possibility of LDRs because of how society and Hollywood tends to paint them. So I did some research and found this website. It really looks like exactly what's needed to try to figure things out.

Welcome Felix! Lots of help and support here if you need it.

Comment

Welcomeeeee

Comment

Just remind her that Hollywood and the media loves portraying the worst of things like this and the least likely to happen as well. If they didn't work people wouldn't be in them.

But welcome to the site, I hope you find everything you need here and more.

Comment

Welcome to the family my dear ^_^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome on here!

Comment

Welcome! I acutally thought I was the only one in an LDR before I joined this site. It happens more often then people want to believe. That is why i am excited about the new movie coming out, about long distance relationships..there are a lot of them. I hope it works out for you two!

Comment

Working...
                  X