I am back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back!

I know it's been a while...a LONG while....

Things did not work out with The Boy who led me here in the first place...I wish we had been able to remain friends, but he (or his new girlfriend) could not handle that for some reason. I dated locally after that, but as that was ending, a new online friendship was starting to blossom, only to find myself in yet ANOTHER LDR. At least this one is in the same time zone.

So far so good...it's only been a month, but I swear, it is so great, so grand, so magical, so much better than anything ever! I am truly happy and he makes me so each and every day. We have some challenges that I don't necessarily want to get into right now. One that I will divulge is that this will probably be LDR for quite some time. Any chances of closing the distance are very very future oriented.

But know that I am back, better than ever and for the foreseeable future.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Hey BabyGund! Good to see you again!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're happy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        Hey BabyGund! Good to see you again!
        Hey Moon! Thanks! How have you been?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back! Glad to see you're so happy in your new relationship.

Comment

Welcome back! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome back!
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Welcome back (although I don't recognize your username!) Just can't escape LFAD hey? good thing about returning again is you know the forum politics
                  Met Online: February 2009
                  Feelings grew: January 2011
                  First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                  Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                  Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                  Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                  Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                  Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                  Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                  Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                  Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                  Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                  Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                  Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                  Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                  Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Hey! Welcome back
                        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Hey and Welcome Back! Glad to see you are happy and in a new relationship , also if he's from Toronto (like under your avatar says) if you ever go to visit him there have a blast i love my second home and I miss it.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Thanks, all! Glad to be back!

Riyko - I hope to visit Toronto and him one day. I've done some research on the city and it looks gorgeous! We shall see!

Comment

Working...
                            X