One wallflower reporting in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One wallflower reporting in

Hello, everyone. As of 5/15/2013 I'm in a long-distance relationship with a close online friend of 2 years, and he's the one who found this website for us.

We're a little nervous, but certain that we want to make this work. We're two very strange individuals who struggle to connect but finally found someone who meshes, and that should never be undervalued in a world of ever-increasing emotional distance between human beings. When I was a teenager and struggling with hot and cold relationships, I was told by my aunt that someday I'd meet someone who'd be steady in my life and come so naturally that I might not notice at first. Minus harboring a little crush on him for quite some time, that fits.

Glad to be here.

Hello! Welcome!
    I think you will find the forum very usefull. Best wishes for you and your partner!

Comment

Welcome

your little story reminds me of myself, me and my SO started as online friends for 2 years before exploring the idea of a relationship. I hope you find that your new relationship with your online friend is the one! Enjoy the beginning of your relationship too, it's early days for you guys, embrace it
      Met Online: February 2009
      Feelings grew: January 2011
      First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
      Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
      Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
      Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
      Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
      Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
      Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
      Engaged: 1st of July 2012
      Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
      Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
      Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
      Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
      Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
      Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

My boyfriend is from Minnesota! Such an amazing state. Either way, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Working...
        X