Back ONCE again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back ONCE again

Some of you may know that me and my SO, Luke, had broken up 3 times this past year. Quite a record, right?

Well, right after our visit in April, He dumped me..once again. I'm not going to get into the situation due to the fact that I simply don't want to reopen old wounds, but we rarely talked, if at all, for a month.

Well, after that, he started talking to me and told me he regretted his actions, that he missed me, all that jazz. I didn't take him back right away, for obvious reasons, but after almost two months of him chasing me, we got back together!

We've both changed this time around. We're both more wiser, more understand and more willing to talk out our feelings rather than just get in a huff and not do anything. While it will take me some time to get back into the norm of being LD, I know that we can do it being rational and talking everything out rather than leave it as the big white Elephant in the room.

I know that I SHOULD leave him, as everyone but my best friend tells me, but I'm giving it one last shot. It's always been on my mind what would happen if we had taken some time apart and then got back together. So this is my chance.

I want to thank EVERYONE here for being supportive of this rollercoater relationship and to stay tuned, cause Lexi is back. For good, I hope =]

Edit: We got back together towards the end of July, around the week of the 21st. Just in case anyone asks.<3
    Last edited by XX, Lexi; August 8, 2010, 12:55 AM.

I've read some of your older posts and to me it seems like you always end up breaking up... I do hope things will be different this time around and you'll stay together for good but breaking up 3 times in a year isn't necessarily a sign of true everlasting love. Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but it's just my opinion.

Comment

Work on your communication! Work on whatever it is that makes you two end up breaking up. Best of luck, I hope everything works out this time around.

Comment

I have to agree with Tanja. I also hope everything works out for you.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Tanja- I understand and appreciate your opinion =]
          Breaking up as many times as we did is NOT healthy by any means and it may not be a sign of true love. However, I am willing to give it just one more shot to try and easy any doubts that I may have in my mind.

Thank you for all of the support =]

Comment

Originally posted by annamorgan View Post
            Work on your communication! Work on whatever it is that makes you two end up breaking up. Best of luck, I hope everything works out this time around.

I completely agree! Communication is key, try to make your communication stronger.
            Also, make sure you two trust each otehr. Because trust your SO makes the relationship so much easier.
            Good luck!

Comment

Hope it all works out for you guys!

Comment

Welcome back, hope it works out.
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome back, Lexi! Hoping that it all works out well for you.
                  Last edited by Erika; August 8, 2010, 05:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Good luck! It sounds like you are both determined this time, and you will look back and say..look at us now! I think its great that you are willing to give it another shot. I really hope it works out for you two!

Comment

Working...
                    X