Hey y'all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all!

Hey everyone! I've been in an LDR for about 11 months now. It's pretty hard sometimes but I'm really glad that he's in my life. I'm glad that I found this site and I look forward to getting to meet people to who I can relate to.

PS. I noticed that a lot of you have countdowns on their signatures and I tried getting one but it wasn't showing up when I tried to put it into my signature. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

Hey! Welcome to LFAD!

And with the Daisypath countdowns/tickers, after you make one, copy the "PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code" that's under "Forum signatures" and put that in your signature box.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

About our Daisy Path Tickers... Make sure you select PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code and copy and paste that into your signature
      "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
      "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
      "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!!

Comment

Welcome!
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome! I love your user name

Comment

Working...
                  X