Intro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro!

(I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum before...so here it is again!)

Hello LDR world!
    I've been a member of the LFAD site for a while and have been lovin all the activities for LDR couples to do, but I haven't really looked much at the forums...until now...and I love them! I'm still kinda figuring out the best way to navigate the site (it's a little confusing!) But I'll get it =P

ANYWAYS.

I'm Em and my man & I have been dating for almost 2 years now...about 1.5 of which has been long distance...it WAS only 507.9 miles apart...now it's 2459.7 =/
    It has been REALLY hard for me, but we have some really amazing moments. One difficulty we're having right now is that the sound in his computer has been broken...so we can't web chat at all =( But we've found other fun stuff...we're actually keeping an online journal together, which I LOVE.

I don't see him again for 3 months (it has already been 2...) but I know others have it worse, so I shouldn't complain =) We love each other SO much and I am SO blessed to have him.

So that's me.
    Sorry that was more long-winded than I wanted it to be.
    But I just wanted to say "here I am" to all you other strong LDR folk out in the interweb

Love & Strength,
    M

Welcome!!! I'm new too, and this sight has already been a tremendous help (Even though my guy hasn't officially left yet).
    "God I'm evil!" ~Me
    "Yes you are. Now shut up and kiss me." ~AJ

Everyday apart is one day closer to being together again.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll get used to the layout quickly, I know sometimes I still mis-click.

About your guy's computer sound, is he running a PC or laptop? Has plugging headphones into the audio jack not worked? That kinda sucks but you know skype has a feature where you can purchase credits and call an actual phone, I hear it's cheaper than long distance charges. Might try that, I don't know if it would work with webcams if you do those simultaneously. Something to look into, I suppose.

Comment

Hello......... m new to this forum. Though m a working girl but i m in Long-distance-relationship with a guy. Me in Delhi and he is in Ahmadabad, Gujarat and we r in this relationship since 3 last years. Hope i will enjoy here and make some good friends.

Regards...

Comment

Hello......... m new to this forum. Though m a working girl but i m in Long-distance-relationship with a guy. Me in Delhi and he is in Ahmadabad, Gujarat and we r in this relationship since 3 last years. Hope i will enjoy here and make some good friends.

Regards...

Comment

welcome on here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
                    Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll get used to the layout quickly, I know sometimes I still mis-click.

About your guy's computer sound, is he running a PC or laptop? Has plugging headphones into the audio jack not worked? That kinda sucks but you know skype has a feature where you can purchase credits and call an actual phone, I hear it's cheaper than long distance charges. Might try that, I don't know if it would work with webcams if you do those simultaneously. Something to look into, I suppose.
                    Actually it's his internal sound...so headphones wouldn't work =/
                    And we're on the same mobile provider...so long distance is no biggie
                    Thanks for the suggestions though!

Comment

Welcome to the family ^_^ sorry to hear about his sound difficulties. I know that sucks, been there.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Welcome!
                          I still get confused with the layout, but you get used to it fast, trust me =] Just as LadyMarchHare said.

Comment

Working...
                          X