Hi London/Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi London/Texas

Hi my name is Jun and ive pretty much been a lurker for awhile now and decided to make an account today! hehe
    Here is my story:

Im a Vietnamese girl from the UK and ive always, since forever loved playing video games. You name it ive probably played it :P
    In 2007 i met an incredible person ive known to love and cherish today. We actually met through his mother, she was my... what do you call it. " Guild leader"? lol sorry for the geeky terms. Basically i hanged out with her a lot completing quests and what not on a certain game. She after a few months introduced me to her son who came to stay with her once in awhile (she lived in Texas and he lived in new Orleans at the time) and from there on him and i became best friends and i just couldn't live a day without talking to him. We spent loads and loads of money on calling cards and at the time i didnt know about Skype and things.. and msn was just a pain to use for us.. In all id say we spent around 10 hours a day ( i was a student at the time so i had much more time!), and each day went by crazy quick. Now to think of it wish it would go quick now as it did before!! After a year getting to fully fall in love ( I dont really trust people easily and im not really sociable either lol), i flew over to USA by myself to meet him. And every since we are lucky enough to visit each other once or even twice a year. OH HOW I HATE FLIGHT PRICES £800+ every time.. sigh

Ah let me just cut this story short, after 6 years of being in a relationship we will finally get to be around each other more and do the everyday things people sometimes take for granted and i cannot wait!! He will be moving to the UK to do his Masters degree for a year and we just cant believe everything is coming to some sort of opportunity for us. It has been a very emotional and hard journey for us, as im sure for any one else in an LDR but i just wanted to let people know that, Please stick with what your heart says, even if there is distance, soul mates are meant to be and there is always a reason for EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. I am so grateful to have found mine and im so lucky to have people support us.. though there once was a time when daggers were thrown at us about our relationship but thats a whole other forum! lol So anyway...

THANKS FOR READING. Have a good day

Welcome

Comment

Wow, 6 years! That's quite an accomplishment! My hubs is from the UK and I'm in Texas Very cool way to have met your SO!

Welcome

Met: November 19, 2010
      Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
      Made it official: April 29, 2011
      Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
      Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
      Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
      K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
      Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
      Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Welcome! I'm guessing you don't have any in-law problems then, considering you knew his mum first
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!! That's such a cute story!!!

First met: June 2012
              Became Committed: June 04, 2012
              Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
              Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Working...
              X