I'm back!! It's been sooooo long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!! It's been sooooo long

I can't believe I haven't been around for so long! It's been a few months. I want to become more active like I used to, I'll try harder from now on :P

So I guess an update, my SO graduated AF basic training in March, and now he's in tech school training in aerospace propulsion. His job will be c130 maintainer. He's super excited and really likes what he'll be doing. He also got his first assignment a few weeks ago. He's going to Japan! He's so excited, and he found out yesterday that he'll be there for two years. I'm so happy for him, he's always wanted to see the world. We've dealt with international distance before so it's nothing we haven't faced before. Plus we're already making plans for me to visit while he's there, probably next May. I'm so excited for him, but I'm going to miss him a lot. I already miss him, we've only seen each other 4 days in the past half a year. I guess that's pretty good compared to last time lol. Luckily I planned a little vacation to fly up and see him next weekend to celebrate our 6 year anniversary together. And he'll be able to come down and visit for almost two weeks after he graduates tech next month. So there's a lot for us to look forward to, and even after the visits I'm just so excited to see all the things he'll get to see. It's like a dream come true for him so I can't help but just be so overwhelmed with happiness for him. I'll have my degree before his tour is over, so hopefully when we get hitched he'll be able to change his status to accompanied so I can go back with him and see Japan!

So that's pretty much what's been going on with us. So....yea, excited to be back and active on LFAD! lol
    sigpic
    Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
    Our first LDR ~ August 2009
    Closed the distance ~ January 2011
    He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
    Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
    He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
    Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
    Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Welcome
    Met Online: February 2009