Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Hello all,
    I am a newbie here. I saw the website from FB and it link to think website.
    I am from Indonesia, i live in Sumatra island. I met my love on Internet social website in a funny misunderstanding.
    I work and live mostly in a Jungle for 20 days, i am 2 hours from civilization. Internet in one of my way to release tense, beside tv or sport. Living in Jungle you had limited option for recreational. I saw this guy nick name is "Jungle" so it made me curious because he said he live in Oz/Australia (oz had jungle too?). So, i said hi and ask in which part of Oz is his jungle.
    First i didn't expect anything but chat friends, but i know since beginning i like this guy.
    But now, its more than 3 months we are texting, talk through phone, mails, FB walls, i know i love him, and i know he feel the same way too.
    It is very un easy to be in LDR. As i experience it once before, and it doesn't work (4 years waiting turn to nothing ). I am so glad this website could help me, ease me to know that there are people had same situation as we do.
    I hope i could learn a lot from this website tips, and read stories, and of course, encourage each other (LDR warrior).

Nice to meet you all guys!

Welcome to the website!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        My Significant Other (SO) is from Malaysia, so not too far from where you are.
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Glad you could join us here!

Comment

surely you will love this website!!!!
            Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Glad to have you here!

♥Now on we go♥
                  ♥To where no one knows♥
                  ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
                  ♥Tears we cry♥
                  ♥Asking myself why♥
                  ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
                  ♥You were meant for me♥
                  ♥Darling can't you see♥
                  ♥This is your song♥
                  Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
                  (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find all the support from people who understand what you're going through here.

Comment

Welcome welcome!

Comment

Wow! what a fun story you have! Welcome here!

Comment

Working...
                        X