Hello from Michigan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Michigan!

Hello! I suppose this is where I introduce myself, eh? Well, my name is Veronica and I'm from the good ol' state of Michigan. No, I do not ride moose. (I've been asked that before.)

My wonderful boyfriend lives in Virginia, and we first met in March of '13, and then I went and saw him once more in May '13. He should be back here for a visit, the last one of the year, here in 24 days and I'm ecstatic! We first met last year online on an RP server in the game 'World of Warcraft', and stayed IC, (In Character), for about a year after that until I finally decided to break the ice and get to know the man behind the mask. We first started talking as ourselves in November, (Oddly enough it was his birthday!) and I couldn't help but fall completely in love with him! So that's that little story right now. My parents also met online, 15 woppin' years ago on an RP(Role Playing) chat server and after nine months the man who is now my father moved up from PA to marry my mother! I suppose it's kind of ironic, ha.

After eight months of being in a solid and wonderful relationship, it's still difficult every single day. I miss him terribly and our work schedules don't work well with squeezing time in for each other. And on top of that, I know no one other than my parents that have gone through this. My friends don't understand and sometimes poke fun at me for it as well; it's why I'm finally reaching out to this place! I did some searching and this seems like the best place.

This is my second LDR, and I still absolutely hate it. You can't help who you fall in love with though, right? My first LDR began when I was around 12 years old on the same type of server my parents met on, and the, at the time boy, and I kept it up on and off for about eight years. We finally met after eight years, since we were both adults and had jobs/money. After we met, we became engaged and I was ready to up and move. Even after quitting my job and packing everything up, I had this feeling in my gut though that it wasn't the right decision to move yet. I told him this and he decided to cut off all plans and said it was over. Needless to say, I hate LDR's, lol.

So, yeah. My little introduction and I think I covered some of the main questions that would have been asked. Thanks!
    We've got each other and that's a lot
    For love - we'll give it a shot
    ]

Welcome to LFAD!

Oh yay, another WoW player! I'm actually currently playing on an RP realm, where I met my current SO too!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Comment

Welcome to the forums
      Met Online: February 2009
      Feelings grew: January 2011
      First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
      Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
      Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
      Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
      Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
      Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
      Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012