Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should probably get this over with: Greetings from the land of sand & old people -FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should probably get this over with: Greetings from the land of sand & old people -FL

Ohaio!

My names Amber , And I am from Florida! (Michigan born.)
    I have pretty much avoided posting on this site for a while now, due to social issues with Myself, but anyway...
    I met My SO what seems like forever ago on this little site called ' GaiaOnline ' which was rather a huge thing
    at the time. (it has seemed to almost dropped off the map now. Then again that might just be because I am not really
    part of the targeted age group anymore, haha. :P) At the time I hardly knew anything about him, I had just came about him in
    what is called a "Town." on the website. He chatted briefly. and I was pretty convinced He was of the same Gender as Myself.
    Later I found out He was indeed a male. (good job Amber >.>;
    We stopped talking for a bit, from what I recall, and didn't start chatting again until he was having serious issues with his Girlfriend at the time.
    I had no interest in Him romantically, at this point, I just wanted to help him. He was never rude or mean to me, and I did not enjoy hearing him so
    distressed. Soon after wards I began getting really rude messages from his Gf/Ex. claiming that I was trying to ruin things, and He was cheating on her with me while they were on "Break". At somepoint I tried to tell her other wise and felt really bad that she felt that way, because He had seemed to really
    be broken over this whole thing. Promptly after that She got on his Gaia account and blocked Me without Me or Him knowing. Resulting in us not talking for months, until He found out that she had indeed blocked me. Then once again We were chatting again - Harmlessly might I add.
    Then at some point , one of My more nosy Friends messaged me teasingly claiming that "I think ur friend lieks yooou!!!1!!!" ( We all know that one person! >.>;
    One thing led to another, said friend messaged Him. He confirmed that he liked me .////. He was in the process of moving and would be with out internet for a few days, so He gave Me his number. I was not going to call him. nope. Too shy. So I ended up giving Him My number. Soon after that He called me one night, We talked until god knows how late. about Two weeks later I finally Said yes to dating.

DD sorry for the longness of that.

~Miss-Amber.

Thanks for sharing your story welcome to the forum!
    ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums - another Floridian

Comment

Welcome, welcome
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Welcome and gaiaonline yay love(d) that place, I remember when it was go-gaia *giggles* the good ole days.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
            X