• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Emma!!!

~

Comment

Thank you!!

We're now closing the distance in just 9 days, oh my gosh I can't believe it!!!
      Counting the days until we close the distance.
      EmmaCupcake Loves JoshehSlayzZombiez

Comment

Originally posted by CupcakeTime View Post
        Thank you!!

We're now closing the distance in just 9 days, oh my gosh I can't believe it!!!
        Ah that's such brilliant news
        Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Bit delayed, but we have closed the distance

Everything was perfect, except for one little thing - he wasn't at the airport when I landed!! We all thought for a Saturday night that customs would be a little busy (though the last 2 flights I got, they were filming border security shows, so that doesn't help), so his mum decided not to leave when I thought they were going to, just so they didn't need to wait around too long. This turned out to be good as I had a chance to have a ciggie, fix my hair, and I actually got changed because I was quite hot, and from nerves I'd also become a little sweaty haha.
          We're now living together - the original plan was for me to spend a week here, then go on to our friends house for a few months, but after 3 days his parents made the offer for me to live here instead, which I accepted

Still feels so surreal, even after almost 2 weeks of being home, but so natural at the same time. There was no awkwardness, I blended into the whole family seamlessly, as if I'd just been away for a while, rather than meeting them for the first time. This has definitely been the best thing to ever happen to me, I'm so glad I took the risk. Zero regrets.

Comment

Welcome!
            You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would update since it's now been 9 months since we CTD....

Josh and I are still together, and still living together. We treat every day as an adventure, and although we do fight and don't always agree, I wouldn't have it any other way.
              We still living with his family, but most days I'm fine with it. We're all moving to a bigger house in a few months, though Josh and I might be moving with 2 of my friends before then as we would like to start working on our future together as far as freedom and also the possibility of little Josh and Emma's....

Even though our LDR was only short, and things moved so fast, I'm happy it did because it was one of the best experiences of my life. It's been 10 months since we started dating in a few days, and the way we are together is more perfect than I could have imagined.

Lastly, here's a pic of us together from earlier in the year.

And at my recent 24th (he loves that hat )

Comment

Working...
              X