Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi! I've been coming onto this site every now and then for advice and ideas for my ldr, but this is my first time on the forums. Its just inspiring to know that there are other people out there going through the same thing as my boyfriend and me.

My boyfriend and I live 1,000 miles apart, but we've been dating for over a year and a half and I love him very much

Since I'm new to this part of the site, does anyone have any tips for the best way to navigate the members area? Everything is still a bit confusing for me :P

♥Now on we go♥
    ♥To where no one knows♥
    ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
    ♥Tears we cry♥
    ♥Asking myself why♥
    ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
    ♥You were meant for me♥
    ♥Darling can't you see♥
    ♥This is your song♥
    Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
    (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

Welcome!

Try the "What's New?" button on top; it lists all the new posts since your last visit, so you never miss anything. Not everyone likes it, but I think it's handy.

Comment

Welcome! Just explore and you'll kinda get how everything works.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to the family ^_^

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                  I second the 'What's New?' button. It gives you all of the topics in all of the forums that've been posted/recently updated. As William said, it's a handy feature.

Comment

Hi, and welcome to LFAD! Glad to have you here

Comment

welcome from me as well! =D

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this site as much as i have.

Comment

Working...
                        X