Hello from Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Florida!

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda. I found this forum a few days ago while looking for advice and tips on long distance relationships and so far I am truly amazed by everyone on this forum. Reading other stories of how they met and closing the distance and meeting the person they love no matter the distance has been really helpful and has me feeling more optimistic on things working out for me and my OH.

I, as the title shows, live in Florida. My other half, though he's from Pakistan, lives in Germany. 4, 775 miles away from me. It's crazy how much you can fall in love with someone you've never met in person and when you haven't known them for very long. All I can think about now is closing the distance and meeting him in person.

I see there is a thread for how you met your loved one, so I'll save how we met and other details for that thread. I hope to meet a lot of great people in the same situation, everyone seems so nice here and very helpful. So I guess see all of you around.

(P.S. I am HORRIBLE at posts like this, haha!)

Hello, and welcome!

Comment

Welcome! Yay - another Floridian We'll take over the forums yet!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!!!

~

Comment

Hello Amanda!
            Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome Amanda... I am from Pakistan too

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!