Hey from Louisiana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from Louisiana!

Hi everyone My name's Rachel, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Louisiana...my boyfriend is 20 and lives in CT The internet, by chance, introduced me to a boy when I was 13--he was 14. We've been talking every day straight for nearly 7 years, but did not become "officially official" until summer of last year. We chatted as really close friends for the longest time and dated other people until we knew for sure we would be able to meet each other. We've met each other four times already; waiting on the fifth. I love every moment I spend with him, and I know he's worth the pain of waiting. Some days are really great and some days are really hard. There's always those nights I feel so alone and miss him more than anything, but when I look back on the memories i've made with him, it helps me feel a lot better about this situation.

Anyway, just wanted to give ya'll a little back story! I came across this website/forum as I was browsing google one night for LDR advice and I fell in love. So anyway, hello everyone!!

I am going to stop in and say hi because no one has said hi to me or responded to my thread yet.
    Sounds like you've been doing this for a while.

~*We meet during theatre festival: 30 Jul 13*~
    ~*He goes back home: 11 Aug 13*~
    ~*Mutual feelings admitted: 06 Sep 13*~
    ~*I go see him: 18 Sep 13*~
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Wow, 7 years, it really does seem like you two are made for each other then.

Comment

Hello and welcome!!!

~

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! ^_^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment