Hi! More like MDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! More like MDR

Hi all, I've been hovering around the site for a few weeks but thought I'd sign up as I've been struggling quite a bit recently! Would be nice to come here and get through this with other people

I feel a little bit silly to be honest, because I only live 60 miles away from my gf and get to see her most weekends, and we got to spend 3 weeks together over the summer holidays (we're both starting teaching next week - argh!). I know how lucky I am that we get to meet basically every weekend and yet I still find it so hard to say goodbye. Hoping that once I start work it'll keep me distracted during the week until we get to meet again.

So basically, I'm saying 'Hi!', as well as saying that I reeeaaally admire those of you whose relationships cover 100s or 1,000s of miles - you're amazing!

R x

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome, R

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello and welcome!!!

~

Comment

Welcome I'm also a teacher in the UK, what do you both teach?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
              I'm also a teacher in the UK, what do you both teach?
              We're both primary NQTs, scary or what!

R

Comment

Originally posted by r+a View Post
                Thanks for the welcome, guys

We're both primary NQTs, scary or what!

R
                The NQT year is a steeeeeep learning curve, go in tough! Good luck, just remember things get easier and use your mentor in school

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
                  The NQT year is a steeeeeep learning curve, go in tough! Good luck, just remember things get easier and use your mentor in school
                  Haha! Yeah, I'm fully expecting it to be a reeeaaally tough year! Although I was lucky enough to get some maternity cover in a Y6 class for the Summer 2 half-term, so I've got a feeling things won't be quite that tough lol.

R.

Comment

Working...
                  X