Hello from an Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from an Aussie

Hi. I'm a 27yo Aussie guy in a LDR with a 24yo girl from the USA. It seems I made this profile for a different LDR a few years ago, but hope I can still use it.

Anyway we've been together for just over a month and things are going well. My goal is to save up enough money to visit her. If everything goes well I am open to eventually moving to the USA and being married.

We started off as friends, met in a chatroom and funnily enough neither of us wanted a LDR. I have been in a few before and didn't want another. But it just kind of happened anyway! Hehe

Hoping to get some support here and ideas for things to do together in the meantime.

Welcome! I'm an American with an Aussie enjoy your stay at LFAD!

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD ^_^

Comment

Welcome to the gang. My SO is an Aussie
            lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

Welcome I'm an Aussie and my bf is in Memphis TN. Glad you have joined us.
              ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome! Hehe love works in funny ways ... ^_^ Good luck to you both!

Comment

Working...
                X