hello >.>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello >.>

I'm new to all of this. even the LDR thing. My boyfriend and I have been together for four months now. and, hopefully, will be closing the distance in 11 months.
    He lives in New York, and I'm in Georgia. Things will be getting a lot harder for us, because i'm about to start to college. with both of us in school all the time and me living in a dorm and having a roommate, communication will get difficult...
    Anyway, I came here in hopes of finding some support. :]

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

LDR is hard but its worth it.
      Welcome here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by lilcupcake View Post
                I'm new to all of this. even the LDR thing. My boyfriend and I have been together for four months now. and, hopefully, will be closing the distance in 11 months.
                He lives in New York, and I'm in Georgia. Things will be getting a lot harder for us, because i'm about to start to college. with both of us in school all the time and me living in a dorm and having a roommate, communication will get difficult...
                Anyway, I came here in hopes of finding some support. :]
                Welcome! I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of support here ^_^ Good luck, stay strong!

Comment

If you are both willing to put effort in it then yes I'm fighting for this love even though I miss him </3 we skype tho
                  <3 2/15/2017<3

Comment

Welcome! Support here can be as simple as reading the posts. Yes it DOES help.

AussiesPet
                    lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                      ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome!
                        You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Working...
                        X