Hi there, from Ohio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, from Ohio!

Hey, LFAD. My name is Alex, and I live in Ohio. My SO, Morgan, lives in Indiana. I'm 99% sure she isn't an LFAD member, but it doesn't matter to me! I love her anyway <3 I'm gonna blab, but there'll be a TL;DR part at the end.

Anyway, I'm 18 and starting my senior year in HS. She's almost seventeen and starting her junior year. We live almost 500 miles apart.

Morgan is the love of my life. She's cute, she's intelligent, and she's totally sane! she's the most perfect girl I've ever met. I hope one day I can propose to her... I want that girl to be my wife!

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised that I got the good one here, because I'm not the greatest-looking guy...I'll be honest, I'm a bit plump and I don't get out much. (prime LDR material, right here.) Still, she thinks I'm adorable and I'm okay with that...cuz I think she's adorable too :P

I'm often ridiculed by my friends who think that my "SO" is some middle-aged perv. To them, I scoff, because they'd lose it if they experienced what we, as... LDR-ers?... Experience. The tension, the anticipation, the stress... But hey, it works out in the end, right guys?

Anyway, TL;DR: I'm Alex, my SO is Morgan, I love her and she loves me, she shall be my wife someday, and non-LDR friends are officially jerks.

Thanks for reading (sitting through my endless ranting [product of my super-intelligent mind that never shuts up])!
    ~ Alex

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
          ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome! You two sound very cute together.

Comment

Welcome!
              lol I love it "she's totally sane".. Not making fun, I do think thats cool, just the way you said it caused a chuckle..
              But being sane certainly helps! (i think) Not that I can claim being such *chuckles*
              I'm here in Ohio also & my SO is in Australia..
              Last edited by AussiesPet; September 23, 2013, 04:54 AM. Reason: my stupidity
              lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to be part of such a great community everybody is so nice. the advice you find here is better than anything I've ever seen! I'm really grateful that I can find support from people like me between now and whenever we're able to close the distance.... And possibly even after! I hope to become more involved in LFAD.
                Thanks!
                ~Alex

Comment

Hey Alex! Haha so I just moved to GA from OH, and my SO is in Indiana too! And also I'm new here. So yeah, just wanted to say hi, this is my first ever response to a post...you should feel honored! You sound like a really great guy, Morgan is lucky to have you! And I think a lot of you guys are too hard on yourselves, my bf would say the same thing about not being the greatest looking, but truth is he's super handsome and I'm a lucky girl! Besides the fact that nice guys are getting harder and harder to find. But hey, I got my one and apparently Morgan got hers...that's all that counts!

Oh, and kudos to you for putting up with your jerky non-LDR friends...my bf's friends give him a horrible time for not drinking and partying and sleeping around behind my back, I hate guys like that! Stay strong, we need more guys like you out there.

~Katie

Comment

Working...
                  X