Here Goes Something.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here Goes Something.

I'm Eliza and I'm entering my first LDR.
    I guess I should start off by saying I'm excited. It took me a while to figure out if the distance would be worth it and if I was even cut out for something like this but after weighing out all the pros and cons I can honest say he's worth it. Even being 2,259 miles away. I've done the research. I've prepared myself for an extended amount of time without seeing him. I know that won't exactly make it easier but this is worth a shot. I've never felt this way about another person.
    Funny thing is we have not seen each other as a couple. Just as friends and in passing when he lived here on the east coast. I havent seen him since he's moved out west after college. We are making plans for us to meet up for the first time being together soon but due to my terrible financial situation its been more difficult than anticipated.
    Regardless, I'm happy with my decision. I'm a ecstatic about the future with him whether he's a mile or a lightyear away.

I apologize to the last of paragraphs. I typed from a smart phone and indenting did not read in the post, apparently.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Welcome! Good to have you here
        London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Welcome!
          I hope you'll like being a part of this community