Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

I've posted in a few places, but haven't done an introduction. So, hello! I'm Caitlin, I'm 20 years old, I live on the Eastern Shore of Virgina and my s/o lives in central Florida. I'm very very happy to have found this site, as there really aren't many other places to discuss the trials and tribulations of long distance dating. Ryan and I met on the mc chris message boards and it feels like, jeez, forever ago. The mc chris forums are very close knit, he and I had known each other, in passing, for quite a while. He is one of the moderator's ex boyfriend, the moderator was a close friend, so I didn't want to get involved with her ex, well, one day, it just happened. The next thing I know, we're in love. The "I love you" conversation was pretty funny. I'd been thinking "is this love?" for a little while, and on the mc chris boards, which we both used to frequent, I asked for advice. The next day, he asked what I needed advice for, and I told him it was nothing. Thinking it was some issue with "us", he kept prying, then I told him that the advice I'd gotten was to be quiet. He said something along the lines of "If it's a certain word, just tell me, because it's been fluttering around in the back of my head, too". Wow, anyways. Yeah, I'm Caitlin, and I'm very happy to be here!
    Even though we're far apart and our love seems just a vision, soon we'll be together, million kissin' intermissions. Someday soon, further down the road, I'll see you, get to hold you close.
    mc chris - "Distant Lands"
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥Now on we go♥
    ♥To where no one knows♥
    ♥But I know, that I love you even more♥
    ♥Tears we cry♥
    ♥Asking myself why♥
    ♥Did I let the only one that I love go♥
    ♥You were meant for me♥
    ♥Darling can't you see♥
    ♥This is your song♥
    Your song (For you) By Glenn Lewis

You'll be my hubby and I'll be your wifey, so let's be together in bliss for "lifey" lol
    (I know it's cheesy, just bare with the siggy XP)

Comment

Hello there Caitlin and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! =]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome, folks!
            Even though we're far apart and our love seems just a vision, soon we'll be together, million kissin' intermissions. Someday soon, further down the road, I'll see you, get to hold you close.
            mc chris - "Distant Lands"
            ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Caitlin, I'm sure you'll like it here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X