Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!

What is up everyone? My name is Celeste. I am a young college student living in Memphis, TN. And yes I am also in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years. Just two months ago he decided to go to a school that is 6 hours away! Due to transportation issues I was unable to attend the same school. Now we are apart and I must admit that it is driving me crazy. However, I am so happy that I found this site. It feels good to know I'm not the only one in the world who is away from the one that they love.

Celeste,
    First of all, Welcome .
    I cannot imagine how hard it must be to go from being together for almost years and then have to continue the relationship long-distance. That must not be easy, and, I am sure many people on this site feel the same way you are feeling. I myself am in a long-distance relationship and it is not easy. I have not met my partner, but we are planning to meet in November.

Comment

Meeting in November, how exciting! There is nothing like being able to hold that special someone close. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Comment

Welcome Celeste. :-)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hi and welcome!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome Celeste
                  lle mae'r galon yn arwain

sigpic

Comment

Working...