Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Spain¡¡¡¡

Yeah, another European more in this forum

So I am Carlos, 20 years old, live in the Province of Barcelona in Catalonia, Spain, but not in Barcelona proper.

I get to this site thanks to an estonian friend who is helping so much to me when to love and relationship comes.

My main proposal is to get advice about long distance relationships and how to "break the ice" and this stuff.

As at the moment I am not allowed to share links, just to know that if you want to see my photos, you can ask to me.

Hope to hear from you soon¡¡¡¡

Welcome to LFAD.
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Bienvenido a LFAD, Carlos!!
      Qué parte de Cataluña? Yo viví en Barcelona por dos años y fue en esa encantadora ciudad donde conocí a mi novio.:-)
      Last edited by Schlafmütze; October 17, 2013, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Welcome Carlos!

Comment

soy de Hospitalet de Llobregat, está muy cerca de Barcelona, cerca del Camp Nou hay un letrero donde pone "Benvinguts a L'Hospitalet" y "L'Hola¡¡"

Comment

Welcome Carlos!

where does your partner live?

Comment

I have to close the distance still but Ukraine. I did like three girls but I evaluated if I felt something for one and only with the Ukranian one my personal response was yes

Comment

Working...
              X