Well, hello there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, hello there.

Hey errybody, I'm Lindsay, and I just now found this "Introduction" section of the forum after I had scrolled through looking for it a few times. I must be blind So forgive me for not posting an intro right away.

Although I look like I'm 16, I'm actually 22, closing in on 23 and feeling much older than that (mentally, not physically). My love life has been different than most people's and I've made it through some really rough times and came through with both fists in the air shouting "Hoorah, I made it!" (Well, in a manner of speaking). If you ever want some insight into the lowest of my lows, I can post some of my old depressing poetry

I am dating a man 14 years older than myself who lives 1300 miles away and works a dangerous job in the middle of wasteland, North Dakota. I have loved him for much longer than we've been dating and for about 3 years I had to deal with being madly in love with a man who knew how I felt, yet didn't feel the same way. Bummer. But we're happily together now (yay!) and although I haven't had a visit from him in almost 8 months, we are still going strong.

I get a lot of support from friends and I spend my free time kicking butt in Karate and Muay Thai, learning self-improvement techniques, and spending time with the important people in my life. I work a full-time job in the natural foods industry and I love it. I am very healthy, active, and I enjoy learning about skin and hair health, or just beauty in general. I also love science and psychology. I'm tattooed, I'm a proud gun owner and carrier of a concealed carry permit, I have no children but I'm a proud "aunt" to my best friend's daughter, I like to read, and I enjoy singing in my car, pretty much constantly any time I am driving. My favorite band is Rammstein and I bought Rosetta Stone so that I could learn German, just because of that band. Yeah, I'm kinda weird, and I love it.

I'm happy to be here.
    Live and let live, and live life alive, and let die when it comes the time.

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome Lindsay!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
              X