Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamer+Gamer=1337

Hi all,

So I'm Falka, or at least, that's the username I've been using online for the last decade, and many of my friends and now my boyfriend call me that as well. I've been a gamer for probably close to a decade. World of warcraft, Shaiya, Secret of the Solstice, Fiesta, Lord of the Rings Online, Ragnarok, etc, as far as MMOs go.

Well I got this night job this past summer, and its a slow job, so I needed something to pass the time. Since I couldnt play my preferred type of games,I joined a browser based rpg game, where I made several friends. I hit it off particularly well with a charming British man, and after skyping regularly for a good month or so, agreed to give this long distance thing a shot. We've been together for almost 2 months now, and will be meeting in person in December.

So far we spend the majority of our quality time watching movies, anime, and playing video games together. League of Legends is our current fix, but pending the purchase of a better computer, we might look into Rift or some other games.

Looking forward to meeting others like us, and getting advice and tips.

Welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you can find here all the help you need!
    I met my boyfriend online as well, in a game! There are many people who met this way here c:

Heard Rift is an awesome game btw

Hope you have a lovely time here!
    You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Welcome welcome! My SO and I met online too
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Welcome!
        My SO and I met online too, in World of Warcraft to be exact!
        It's lovely to have you here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
            X