Hello, LFAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, LFAD!

My name is Katie. I currently go to university that's 400 miles (7 hr. drive) from my home and my heart. I've been in a LDR with my SO, Vincent, for almost a year now. August 26 will be our one year. <3

I found a lot of helpful and creative ideas from this site! (Hoochy Mail is great! Hahaha!)
    And everybody here is so nice and quirky: I think the forum community's worth a try. (:

Welcome to the forum, Katie! I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyone's super nice, it's like a big family where everyone supports one another through the good and bad. And Happy Early Anniversary~

Comment

Welcome! Nice to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Katie!!

Comment

Welcome!
            And yes, the Hoochymail is a WONDERFUL tool. Me and my SO tried it and it was a success!

Comment

Hi Katie...that is the difference between my love and I...

Welcome!!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hey my SO's name is Katie. Or well her familys nickname is
                Welcome to the forum. You'll surely love it.
                It has helped me alot and given me the strenght to survive the distance.
                And i'm 110% sure that it will help you in the same way.
                Here are gathered atleast a hundred years of total LDR experience

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD family Katie! I'm sure you'll find lots of support, advice and friends on here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Katie!
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                      First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome! Yeah, we're all a lil quirky, but you gotta be to get through the insanity of LDR. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

welcome on here!

Comment

Working...
                          X