Hey, everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone!

I actually purchased the bracelets for my boyfriend and I last Valentine's day. I've not taken mine off since. I didn't realize there was a forum, else I would have signed up long ago. I definitely feel like sometimes it's hard to express the trials and tribulations I/we have with my friends and family, because they're not going through what we are. So it's nice to find a place to feel like if I need some support or advice, there's a place for me to go.

My name is Heather, I met my boyfriend of 16 months back in May of '12. We met on an online game we both used to play quite often. We hit it off instantly and became really good friends. I was fresh out of a relationship, sort of. It was up in the air as to whether we'd work out our differences or go our separate ways. A few weeks into our friendship, things ended with my previous boyfriend and I for good. About a month and a half later, I realized that this person who was there for me through all of that, had continued to stick by me and still wanted to be a part of my life. I had a bit of an epiphany, and realized that I need this person in my life; more than just on a 'friendship level.' So July 21st, 2012, we made it official and have been together ever since. We told each other we loved each other for the first time on his birthday, which was October 31st. So we just hit the 1 year mark from the first time we told each other we loved one another. We met about 5 months after we first started dating, on Thanksgiving of last year.It was a great experience!

Just wanted to share our story with everyone!

Welcome to LFAD! My SO's over there too and I'm sure we could both use some Cali sunshine right about now ._.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment