Hey there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there.

Hey there! My name's Carnell, 13-turning-14, and I've been in an LDR for two months now. I know I'm relatively younger than most of you, but that doesn't mean I'm just a kid or that I'm not serious about my LDR. But anyway, I found this site while searching for things to do with my SO. I know that relationships started at this age don't last, and when you factor in the LDR success right, the chances seem pretty low. I really want to make things work though, so any advice is much appreciated.

Welcome You're right, the odds are not in your favor in marrying your SO but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy every minute of it and see where it goes.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Age is just a number
      London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Nobody ever said that you have to be a certain age to be in love! Good luck!!
        sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Yes, you're very young, but still very welcome

Comment

Hey! I've just signed up as well, and I was around your age when I had my first LDR(a bit older, though lol). It can be tough at times, but really just be honest and make sure your SO is honest with you - but basically, just have fun! And you're never too young to love.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I turned 14 in October, so we're of similar age. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Comment

Working...
              X