Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

Hey guys, I'm Ryan! I was looking for a nice LDR place to join, and here I am!

I've only been with my sweetheart for 1 month 2 weeks. It was new to both of us. I met her on an online parenting forum, as we both have a daughter but have seperated from their other parent.

I live down in Wales, and she lives up in Scotland (400 miles), I manage to fly up once a month to be with her. I have been up twice so far, and I go back up in 2 weeks!

I thought the LDR business would of been harder than it's actually turning out to be. Sure, it can be very hard, especially saying goodbye (how I hate that, has me in tears at the airport), but then give it a day and you just start looking forward to the next time that we're together.

If things go well, then hopefully we'd like to move in together, but for now, we just have to stay strong together.

Here we are:

Thanks everyone, see you around.

Ry.

Hi Ryan.
    Welcome.
    Cute picture.
    You've sure chosen the right LDR place to join

Comment

Aww, cute story. And adorable picture Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thankyou both!

Comment

Hello Ryan Welcome to LFAD! Glad to have you join us here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Ryan!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Sweet story and picture! Welcome

Comment

How cute! Staying positive is the best way to not be sad and lonely in an LDR. Welcome here!

Comment

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone!

Comment

You guys are so cute together - and are so happy. Welcome to the forums, Ry. I think that's lovely. Have your kids met, then? Will things go smoothly on that front?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hey
                      Though once every month doesnt seem like long to me I'm sure it'll suck just as much for you
                      How many times have you met?

Comment

Cute couple awwww. Welcome.

Comment

Thanks guys.

@sam, yeah it's more than enough, haha. Have been up there twice so far. :-)

@Silviar, no, they havent yet. My daughter is 7 months and hers is 9 months.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Ryan! =]

Comment

welcome to LFAD, Ryan! I hope you find everything you're looking for here. you guys are such a cute couple!

Comment

Working...
                              X