Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All =D

Hey everyone,
    So, my name is Allie and I live in Ontario, Canada. I met my SO about 5 years ago on a video game called World of Warcraft. I always liked him, but never really thought the feeling would be mutual. I was wrong. He lives in California and we've been together for three years now. We've never met, but we're hoping it's going to happen soon.

I'm a fun, outgoing and sarcastic girl that's very different from your typical teenager.
    Most people tell me I'm extremely mature for my age, and I agree with them. I could say more, but sitting here and telling you what I'm all about would just ruin the experience of getting to know me yourself. =) Looking forward to meeting all of you!
    This little girl's heart is California bound.

Welcome to LFAD I'm 16 too!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. There are quite a few of us who met on WoW (like me and my boyfriend! ^.^).

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
            "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
            "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

One of my best frriends met her SO on WoW. She lives in Kentucky and he lives in Texas, but his family is about to move to California.

Comment

Working...
              X