Hi from Sydney!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Sydney!

Hi everyone! I'm Em, and I'm a high school teacher from Sydney, Australia. My SO and I started dating at the end of last year, but it has only been official for 3.5 months. To be honest, that was because I was reluctant about doing another LDR.

It is day 1 of my LDR. (Only 25 hours since I last saw him!) My SO flew out yesterday. He is an aircraft technician for the Royal Australian Air Force and has just started his second deployment, the first since we have started dating. It is my second time in an LDR though, and his third. My first was when I was 18 and I took a gap year. It only lasted 6 of the 12 months. His was with his ex who was also in the RAAF. So we both have an idea of what to expect. The difference being this is his first LDR with a civilian, and my first with someone on a deployment. We are determined to make this work, which is what brought me to this awesome site. I love the list of things to do and we have a few "date nights" planned.

He arrived at the base and was finally able to message me only 2 hours ago. Day 1 is down. 134 more to go!!!

Welcome
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Glad you joined If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! -Lori

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!
          sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
                X