Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Germany! :)

Hi

I just found this thread now, after I've already posted a few things but I thought I'm gonna introduce myself a little.

My name is Steffi, I'm 22 years old and I am from Germany. I finished my 13 years of school and after this started a traineeship as industrial clerk. I will be finished with this in January/February '14. The reason why I'm here is because I found the love of my life 3 months ago. His name is José Luis and he lives in Mexico. You can read the whole story in the "LDR Stories" section :P To shorten it a little if you don't wanna read my long story... He's 20 years old and the brother in law of my godfather who moved from Germany to Cancun when I was little. I spent 3 weeks this summer there and fell in love with the best guy I've ever met. On 18th of December I'm gonna fly back to Cancun to visit him <3 and hopefully after I finished my traineeship I will be able to move there, even if it's to begin with just for one year, but this would be a great opportunity.

I'm glad I found this forum to read about your experiences and share my opinions with you.

Welcome to LFAD! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here!
    sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD ! Ich bin auch aus Deutschland

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I'm from Austria and my bf is also Mexican!

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
          Welcome to LFAD ! Ich bin auch aus Deutschland
          Schön zu sehen, dass es hier auch ein paar Deutsche gibt

Comment

Hi, neighbour
            Welcome!
            I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for joining You'll have a good time here! -Lori

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly9886 View Post
                Welcome to LFAD!

I'm from Austria and my bf is also Mexican!
                Where in Mexico does your bf live?

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by rufuz View Post
                    Where in Mexico does your bf live?
                    He is from the north, Mexicali in Baja California, 2 hours east of Tijuana/ San Diego!

Comment

Welcome here
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X