Meet Jana :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Jana :)

Hello, I have been in LDR for 2 years, 2 months and 24 days and still have at least half a year before closing the distance . I came here cause it just got too hard to be alone in all this mess. Me and my SO probably could not be more different ... I come from a small town in the Czech republic, he lives in the third biggest city of Denmark; he is 16 years older than me; I am Christian, he is agnostic .... But we love each other and it helps to get through all complications so far. The best of luck to all of you and thanks for reading my post

Hi Jana! Glad you joined Welcome to LFAD! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me

Comment

Hi Jana! Welcome to LFAD! I hope the forums and all the advice will help you! That half year will be over soon and you two can be together forever!

PS
      I really like Czech Republic, such a beautiful country!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Jana !

Comment

Hi Jana! Welcome to the forums!!
            sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hi!
                  Big welcome!
                  Is your SO from Odense? Since I assume that's our third biggest city XD

Comment

[]Hi Jana! Welcome to LFAD! I hope the forums and all the advice will help you! That half year will be over soon and you two can be together forever!

PS
                    I really like Czech Republic, such a beautiful country! [/]

Thanks for support, Karlijn92 And it is really nice to meet someone who actually know that my country even exists

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
                      Hi!
                      Big welcome!
                      Is your SO from Odense? Since I assume that's our third biggest city XD

Thank you Milaya Yes, he lives in Odense, your assumption is absolutely right Canīt wait to live there as well

Comment

Vitame! (or something like that, there probably need to be accents somewhere there)

We're actually going to CZ (to Karlovy Vary, which according to my Czech friends, is Russia) in less than two weeks for our late mini-honeymoon.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                          Vitame! (or something like that, there probably need to be accents somewhere there)

We're actually going to CZ (to Karlovy Vary, which according to my Czech friends, is Russia) in less than two weeks for our late mini-honeymoon.

Karlovy Vary is a very beautiful city, hope you are gonna enjoy your stay there There is, however, really lots of Russians, thats probably what your friends pointed to.

Comment

Hi jana,
                            Feel glad to read your love point.. may god bless you with you love. and welcome over here.

Comment

Working...
                            X